Funeral Protection cover for final expenses
Your family can rely on you, even when you’re no longer there
With We Protect Funeral Protection, a benefit is paid without delay. Your family can focus on saying goodbye, the way they want.
- Lump sum payout up to $15,000
- Optional cover available for Accidental Death and/or Accidental Serious Injury - in each case the cover is 2 times your Funeral Benefit Amount
- No health questions, medicals or blood tests
- Automatic cost of living increases - your benefit increases 5% p.a. to help your cover retain its future value
- Premiums stop once you turn 90
- Worldwide cover, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Being able to help your family focus on saying goodbye, rather than worrying about finding the money to cover your Funeral and final expenses, can ease their stress during this difficult time.
A Funeral can cost between $4,000 and $15,0001, depending upon the service and options you choose. A typical Funeral service includes:
- Coffin or casket
- Death certificate
- Newspaper notice
- Order of service booklets
- Memorial attendance book
- Cremation or burial, including cremation permit or burial plot
- Professional fees including funeral director, clergy donations or celebrant
A lump sum payout of up to $15,000 can help your loved ones cover your Funeral and other final expenses.
1 moneysmart.com.au 2012